How Does Our Membership Work?
To become a member of Perfect Co-operative Urban Thrift and Credit Society Ltd., you are required to apply for at least one share of the Society having face value of ₹ 500, subject to Society Management approval for allotment. This gives you the right to participate in the management process of the organization through the (Annual General Meeting) A. G. M. other than various other rights. You can otherwise also post your suggestions for improving the functioning of society. We understand each other so well that we treat all our members as part of “Perfect Society”. Because of the avowed objective of this initiative, when we committed ourselves to ensure the welfare of our membership through financial support, we are improving the standards of life and rendering all possible technology-driven financial services under one roof.
Who Can Be A Member of The Society?
Any person, who has attained the age of 18 years, is capable of entering a valid contract, not a member of any other Credit Co-operative Society, not punished for any criminal offense by the court of law, a resident of India (Except Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Lakshadweep).
How Can Anyone Become the Member of Our Society?
The application for membership of the society shall be submitted by the applicant at any branch of the Society or through the Perfect Real Money Wallet a Web-based and Mobile Application for Users, in the prescribed form, Application Fee and KYC documents, including Aadhaar Card and Pan Card with minimum one share application for ₹ 500/- compulsorily. Upon fulfillment of eligibility norms, the applicant will be allotted one share of ₹ 500/-. Member can surely apply for more shares, which will be allotted to you, subject to the approval of the Society.
*The Rights to accept/ reject Membership application/s are reserved with the Society Management.
Become A Member of Perfect Society
Since genesis, Perfect Co-operative Urban Thrift and Credit Society Ltd. has been delivering the best of financial products and services. With great use of advanced technology and new methodologies. With quality services and Best support, Perfect has become the most preferred credit society in the State of Delhi. If you want to become a member of our society, you just have to Sign up and fill our application for membership.
To become a member of Perfect Society means to reap a lot of benefits while availing the best interest rates on your investments. We give you guaranteed secure returns on the deposits you make. So, if you fit in the criteria of becoming a member of the society, then come forward as we would love to have a member like you. Signup and Fill the online membership form or visit our Society office.
All the products and services of the Society are exclusively available for members of Perfect Co-operative Urban Thrift and Credit Society Ltd. only.
The Delhi state cooperative societies are functioning as autonomous cooperative organizations accountable to their members and not under the administrative control of the State of Delhi Registrar of Cooperative Society. Therefore, the depositors/members are advised to take a decision for investing deposits based on the performance of the society at their own risk. The Registrar of Delhi State of Cooperative Society does not provide any guarantee for these deposits.
Perfect Co-operative Urban Thrift and Credit Society Ltd. Terms of Service (“Agreement”)
Please read these Terms of Service (“Agreement”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using perfectrealmoney.org (“the Site”) operated by Perfect Society (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at perfectrealmoney.org.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
All or any information updated on this website is solely meant for the use of members and prospective members of Perfect Co-operative Urban Thrift and Credit Society Ltd.
This society does not intend to offer or publish any information for the general public.
The Site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by Perfect Society and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Perfect Society.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India, subject to the sole jurisdiction of courts in Delhi without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes to This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
Outward Funds Transfer (NEFT)
- Member Customer, I, We, Me, My or Us means the person named here-in availing the NEFT Facility and shall include both singular and plural.
- “Society” means “Perfect Co-operative Urban Thrift and Credit Society Ltd”.
- “Banking Services Provider” refers to any of the Scheduled and Non-Scheduled Banks in India.
- “NEFT Facility” means the National Electronic Funds Transfer Facility through the RBI NEFT System.
- “Security Procedure” means a procedure established between the Society, its Banking Services Provider and the Member customer for the purpose of verifying that the payment order or communication amending or canceling a payment order transmitted electronically is that of the Member customer or for detecting error in the transmission for the content of the payment order or communication. A security procedure may require the use of algorithms or other codes, identifying words or numbers, encryption, callback procedures or similar security devices.
Scope of the terms & conditions
- These terms and conditions shall govern every payment order issued by the Member customer under the NEFT facility, through the Society’s Banking Services Provider.
- The Member customer understands and acknowledges that nothing contained herein shall be construed as creating any contractual or other rights against the Reserve Bank of India or any participant in the NEFT System or the Banking Services Provider, other than the Society.
Commencement and Termination
- This Agreement shall come into force as soon as a request for NEFT/ is made by the member customer and/or a security procedure is established by mutual agreement between the Society and the Member customer.
- These terms and conditions and any modifications thereto shall remain valid and binding on the Member customer.
- I/We agree that the Society can withdraw the NEFT facility by giving reasonable notice.
Rights and obligations of the Member Customer
- The member customer shall be entitled, subject to other terms and conditions herein and the Regulations to issue payment orders for execution by the Society, through its Banking Services Provider.
- Payment order shall be issued by the member customer in the form complete in all particulars. The member customer shall be responsible for the accuracy of the particulars given in the payment order issued by him and shall be liable to compensate the Society for any loss arising on account of any error in his payment order.
- The member customer shall be bound by any payment order executed by the Society if the Society has executed the payment order in good faith and in compliance with the security procedure.
- Society. Where, however, the Society executes the payment order without properly applicable funds being available in the member customer’s account the member customer shall be bound to pay to the Society the amount debited to his account for which an NEFT was executed by the Society pursuant to his payment order together with the charges including interest payable to the Society.
- The member customer hereby authorizes the Society to debit to his account for any liability incurred by him to the Society for execution by the Society of any payment order issued by him.
- Member Customer agrees that the payment order shall become irrevocable when it is executed by Society, through its Banking Services Provider.
- Member Customer agrees that the Society is not bound by any notice of revocation unless it is in compliance with the security procedure.
- Member Customer agrees that he shall not be entitled to make any claim against any party in the RBI NEFT System except the Banking Services Provider of the Society.
- Member Customer agrees that in the event of any delay in the completion of the Funds Transfer or any loss on account of error in the execution of the Funds Transfer pursuant to a payment order, the Society ‘s liability shall be limited to the extent of payment of interest at the Society Rate for any period of delay in the case of delayed payment and refund of the amount together with interest at the Society rate up to the date of refund, in the event of loss on account of error, negligence or fraud on the part of any employee of the Society. Any delay due to error, negligence or fraud on the part of any employee of the Banking Services Provider shall not be attributable for claims against the Society.
- Member Customer agrees that no special circumstances shall attach to any payment order executed under the NEFT facility under this Agreement and under no circumstance member customer shall be entitled to claim any compensation in excess of that which is provided in clause (9) above, for any breach of contract or otherwise.
Rights and obligations of the Society
- The Society shall execute a payment order issued by the member customer duly authenticated by him as verified by the security procedure, unless:
A. The funds available in the account of the member customer are not adequate or properly applicable to comply with the payment order and the member customer has not made any other arrangement to meet the payment obligation.
B. The payment order is incomplete or it is not issued in the agreed form.
C. The payment order is attached with notice of any special circumstances.
D. The Society has reason to believe that the payment order is issued to carry out an unlawful transaction.
E. The payment order cannot be executed under the RBI NEFT System.
- No payment order issued by the member customer shall be binding on the Society until the Society and its Banking Service Provider have accepted it.
- The Society shall, upon execution of every payment order by it, be entitled to debit the designated account of the member customer, the amount of the funds transferred together with charges payable thereon, whether or not the account has sufficient balance.
- The member customer agrees that NEFT facility is being availed, through the Banking Services provider, at the members customer’s own risks including but not limited to misuse of password, internet fraud, mistakes & errors, technology risks, the member customer understands and accepts that the Society or its Banking Services Partner shall not be responsible or liable in respect of the said risks.
Conditions of Transfer
- The society shall not be liable for any loss of damage arising or resulting from delay in transmission delivery or non-delivery of Electronic messages or any mistake, omission, or error in transmission or delivery thereof or in deciphering the message from any cause whatsoever or from its misinterpretation received or any other action beyond its control.
- All payment instructions should be checked carefully by the member customer.
- The Funds transfer request can be made from 10:00 AM to 2.00 PM during the working days of society.
- Transaction Charges shall be levied as per the schedule of charges released and revised from time to time through Circulars for members.
Notices, Arbitration and Jurisdiction
- All notices and other communications between the Member Customer and Society must be in writing and sent via Registered post to the Society’s address specified in this agreement.
- Member Customer confirms that if any dispute arises due to the NEFT Services provided by the Society through its Banking Services Provider, such dispute shall be amicably resolved as per the provisions of the Arbitration and Reconciliation Act, 1996 by the arbitrator appointed by the Society with the place of Arbitration at Delhi.
- The validity, construction, and enforceability of this Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the Laws of India. The Parties hereto agree that in respect of any dispute arising upon, over or in respect of any of the terms of this Agreement, only the Courts in Delhi.
Contact Us At:
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us. Perfect Co-operative Urban Thrift and Credit Society Limited
137, Khasra No-412, Gali No 3, Sultanpur Village,
The head office is easily accessible from the Delhi Metro (Station- SULTAN PUR on Yellow Line).
email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Help line no- 9643-388-388, WhatsApp No- 9643-188-288